Fouziya’s Cooking brings you fine cooking curry pastes crafted using traditional slow-cooking techniques – a centuries old process that helps build layers of flavor. You will find that each of our curry pastes are truly unique in terms of variety, depth of flavor, and flavor consistency.
Our Fish Curry Masala paste is a home style paste (ready-to-eat-ready-to-cook) that helps you conjure up delicious veg and non-dishes in a jiffy!
All our foods are cooked in small batches at a 100% vegetarian kitchen and are made without any artificial food flavor, color or chemical preservatives. Celebrate the flavours of India.
Ingredients: tomato, onion, coconut, cold-pressed sunflower oil, ginger, garlic, dry red chillies, tamarind, spices, unprocessed salt.
Quantity: 265 gms
Shelf life: 10 months from the date of pack
Storage and handling instruction: Refrigerate after opening. Use a dry spoon for every fresh serving. Once opened consume within 3 days.
Allergy advice: This product contains cashew paste and was cooked in a kitchen that also processes dairy products, mustard and soy.
Cooking Instruction: For Veg / Non-Veg (sea food / eggs): Serves 4 – 5
Please use 450 gms – 500 gms of any combination of vegetables, sea food or 5-6 boiled eggs.
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp of oil / ghee / butter and sauté the vegetables on medium to high flame for 3-4 mins.
- Add the ready masala paste, adjust seasoning and dilute as required*.
- Cook on medium flame for another 5-10 mins and it is done!
- When using eggs, simply hard boil them. Once cool, peel, halve them and set aside to add to the gravy while it is simmering.
- When using fish, you could marinate it in ½ tsp lime juice, ¼ tsp turmeric and ¼ tsp chilli powder and pan fry in 2 tbsp of oil before adding to the gravy. This step is optional and you can skip it completely. Alternatively, fish, prawns and other sea foods can be added directly to the simmering gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves (optional)
Your veg kurma / egg curry / fish / prawn gravy is ready to serve! Goes well with rice, idlis, dosas, appams or chappathis!
Important: To dilute the gravy, you could add ½ cup of water (150 ml), veg stock or coconut milk while the masala is cooking.